An innovative educational program emphasizing critical thinking, problem solving, communication, collaboration, and creativity –skills that colleges and employers agree are essential to success.
- Authentic – real-world connection offers meaning beyond the walls of the classroom
- Challenging – pushes students to reach and stretch beyond their current abilities
- Personalized – meets students where they are academically and accounts for student interests and passions
“No significant learning occurs without a significant relationship.” -James Comer
Our school will be small, averaging just over 100 students per grade. Renaissance will build a strong, caring school community where students feel emotionally and physically safe, and where students and adults all know each other well.
“We are crew, not passengers.” -Kurt Hahn
- Service – fostering the responsibility and desire to actively engage in the service of others
- Stewardship – emphasizing responsibility and caring for the school community, society at-large, and the environment
- Character – integrated emphasis on beneficence, integrity, perseverance, stewardship, and empathy.