Renaissance Secondary School is excited to announce that it has secured a location for its middle school building! The building will accommodate both the middle and high school programs until the high school building is built in 2020.
The school will be located on the corner of Woodlands Blvd and Blackfeather Trail in Castle Rock, sharing a campus with the Early Childhood Center and Renaissance Elementary.
From now until Fall 2017, you can follow the construction progress of the school building here: http://www.rssbuildingcrew.com
Renaissance Secondary School appreciates the commitment and dedication of its design and construction partners, each of whom has demonstrated the commitment to collaboration embodied in the school’s motto: “We are crew, not passengers“.
- Inline Management (Owner’s Representative)
- Ewers Architecture (Architect)
- JHL Constructors (General Contractor)
- Baseline Engineering (Civil Engineer)
- KL&A, Inc. (Structural Engineer)
- Given & Associates, Inc. (Mechanical & Electrical Engineer)
- Mundus Bishop Design (Landscape Architect)
- A. G. Wassenaar, Inc. (Geotechnical/Environmental Services)
- Roxann Hays Consulting (Traffic Study)
- Douglas County School District
Check out these architectural drawings of the new building!