The RSS Campus
Renaissance Secondary School is a brand new facility located at 3954 Trail Boss Lane, Castle Rock, CO 80104, on the corner of Woodlands Blvd and Blackfeather Trail. We share a campus with the Early Childhood Center and Renaissance Elementary. The building will accommodate both the middle and high school programs until the high school building is built in 2020.
You can follow the construction progress of the school building here: http://www.rssbuildingcrew.com
Renaissance Secondary School appreciates the commitment and dedication of its design and construction partners, each of whom has demonstrated the commitment to collaboration embodied in the school’s motto: "We are crew, not passengers".
- Inline Management (Owner's Representative)
- Ewers Architecture (Architect)
- JHL Constructors (General Contractor)
- Baseline Engineering (Civil Engineer)
- KL&A, Inc. (Structural Engineer)
- Given & Associates, Inc. (Mechanical & Electrical Engineer)
- Mundus Bishop Design (Landscape Architect)
- A. G. Wassenaar, Inc. (Geotechnical/Environmental Services)
- Roxann Hays Consulting (Traffic Study)
- Douglas County School District