Volunteering at RSS
JUST A FEW CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Crosswalk or lunchroom assistance
- Office or administrative help
- Adventure Education Voyage Preparation
- Facilities or handy-person tasks
- Parent Crew - special events, fundraising, and hospitality
- Web/app design
- Access database
- Legal expertise
Volunteers are part of our crew and an integral part of the education provided at Renaissance Secondary. We value the knowledge, insight and skills of our parents, and openly welcome parents to participate in our school community. At RSS, we ask all families to volunteer a minimum of 40 hours (or a minimum of 60 hours if you have multiple students) each school year. Any single parent households will only need to meet half of the requirement: 20 hours for one student, 30 for two or more students.
ARE YOU READY TO VOLUNTEER?
– Have you completed the Parent Volunteer Agreement?
– Head over to Track it Forward
Find Volunteer opportunities in Event Sign Ups
Log hours after you volunteer!
–Don't forget to complete the Volunteer Information Form below
Don't forget to include special interests, skills, professional experience, etc...
The more information we have, the better we'll able to match you to the right volunteer need!