WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RSS?
Want to know more about RSS? Join us to learn about our unique programming for grades 6-11. At least one parent must attend an information session in order to enroll at the school.
Thursday, June 28th (6:00pm)
Tuesday, July 24th (6:00pm)
READY TO ENROLL YOUR CHILD?
RSS uses DCSD Open Enrollment
DCSD Open Enrollment is an online process. Round 2 applicants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, based on space available. Applications that exceed space available will be waitlisted.
In order to enroll at RSS, at least one parent from each family is required to attend a Prospective Parent Info Session to learn more about our unique programming.
If you are interested in enrollment for the upcoming year or for future years, please submit your information for our Interest List. Being on this list means you will be sent information about our process and information sessions as they become available.
Financial Aid Information
– Families who qualify for free or reduced price meals may be eligible for financial aid awards for school fees. Please see our Financial Aid Policy and Application for details. The application deadline for the 2018-19 school year is May 21, 2018. –
- Families can earn money toward student fees by purchasing a King Soopers card at the front desk for $5. Reload the card before you purchase groceries and earn cash toward your fees. -
NEWLY ADMITTED FAMILIES FOR 18-19
Welcome to the RSS Crew!
If your child has been admitted for the 2018-2019 school year, you must print ALL of the following forms and return them to the school within one week of accepting an offer. Unfortunately, incomplete packets cannot be accepted.
$200 Deposit check toward next year's fees
If your child is not currently enrolled in a Douglas County School (e.g. if they are coming from out-of-district or homeschool), you must also provide a copy of the following (in addition to the forms listed above):
Current Immunization Records
Proof of Residency*
CURRENT RSS FAMILIES
RSS does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, ancestry, academic ability, or need for special education services. Diagnostic and placement tests may be administered after a student is officially enrolled, but they have no bearing on the RSS lottery nor the extension of enrollment invitations.
RSS has and will continue to use the following mechanisms to notify the community about Renaissance and attract a diverse student body:
- RSS website: https://renaissancesecondary.org (this site)
- Articles printed in local news outlets
- Community Information Tables
- Community Information Meetings
- RSS official Facebook page and paid advertising